Friday, 21 August 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Weyhey folks!

I have Kreative Blogger Award no.2. My thanks go to Wendy over at Creations by Louby Loo for this one. Cheers Hun!

In return for recieving these awards you have to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them
Seven interesting?!? facts about me:

1. I hate housework - the place is sooo messy!
2. I love to create, been crafting forever since I can remember in one way or another.
3. I used to be Manager of a few Pubs (along with the hubby) before the sproggs came along.
4. I hate physical activity, never liked Gym at school. Most I do is walk kiddies to school, or go to post box! Naughty me!
Woah, this is hard!
5. My craft stuff has taken over the dining room, we only use it once a week now for the Sunday roast!
6. I am Secretary for a new Allotment Society in my local area.
7. I have now managed to set up a new blog selling digital images using my own creations (Delicious Doodles).

That was difficult - aren't I really boring!

Now for seven nominations:

1. Michelle at Midnight Crafter
2. Saskia at Snippers & Co.
4. Vicky at Paperlicious Oasis
5. Enfys at Going Buggy
6. Tip Top at Tip Top Toppers

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks Teri for this lovely Award! I'll put it at my 'award-bar'! We have a lot of things in common...housework, physical activity, crafty-dining room,...!! And... we both love crafting!! :) Just enjoy the good thing, isn't it! :)

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for this award Teri - did you give it to friends as a gift or as revenge!! 7 things about yourself - what a tall order!! :)

Now this is what I call a challenge! Good luck with your DT application, wish we could send a reference for you but your work speaks for itself - Brilliant!!
x Michelle

Lisa Foster said...

Thank you so much for this sweet reward! I'll get it up on my blog shortly. You have amazing talent! Love all of your creations and your digis are just awesome! Thanks again! Hugs, Lisa