Monday, 31 August 2009

Just Horsing Around


No not really, but I had to think of a title!

This card is destined for two challenges. Number 1 is at Crafty Creations, who's theme is 'On The Farm', and number 2 is at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and their theme is to include embossing.

Well, the horse I drew myself, and will soon be available on my sister blog (see banner at top of page) for you to puchase, should you wish to, which I coloured in with the usual watercolour pencils.

Backing papers and papers I used for the flower are from Tinker & Co. Made the flower as I usually do, with punches, inked petals and wee gem for the centre.

The embossing bit for the above challenge is the strip across the middle, some pearlescent card embossed with Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder.

Then just a case of cutting horsey out, and layering up with foam pads, hey presto!!

11 comments:

TannyP said...

OH MY, TERI!!!! I MUST HAVE THIS HORSE!

Seriously - love it...and you've done such a great job with it. Your colors are great and the flower is perfect!

Seriously - I'm in love with that horse.

acreativeneed said...

Really adorable!! This horse is the cutest I've ever seen, Teri!! Love the rich colors and embossing too. Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Hello Teri,

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Wow... lovely work... again! :)

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I love the title, and the cute little horse!

shelly said...

wow teri thats an adorable pony! i'll bookamrk your digi shop..
such a cute card.. thanks for joining us over at CCC this week :) shelly(dt)

Eiglas said...

I love that horse!
Super project Teri.
Thank you for coming over to CRAFT to play thins week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Rachel said...

OMGOODNESS!!! how CUTE is this horse. i will definately be visiting your digi shop. cute cute cute. Love your card, you did a wonderful job.
hugs,
Rachel

Teri said...

Honestly Teri, you blow me away with your talent. This little cutie is amazing!

Teri xx

Peggy said...

What a cute little horse !!!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Peggy xx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, very cute, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous card thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Suzi xx