Thursday, 27 August 2009

Guest Designer at Digital Delights!!

Weyhey folks!! At last I can let on about that surprise I was on about in a previous post.

I made the Guest Designer Spot at Digital Delights by Louby Lou!! As part of winning that spot I got to choose three of their lovely images to work with, and the option to use any to make them a card. Well, not one to do things lightly, I decided to use all the images I chose and promptly set about making THREE cards!!


This was the first I made using Blast Off Billy. The paper was a freebie I found somewhere, can't remember where exactly. I made the moon shape myself and got the dauber out for the shading. The rocket is coloured with watercolour pencils and layered for extra dimension.



This next card was using the Farm Girl Maggie image. What a cutie! I used papers from Tinker & Co. which are all digital, so dead easy to print out. As usual I coloured with watercolour pencils, and layered up. I finished it off with some lovely organza ribbon and a bow.


Last, but not least I made this card with Surprise Ridley the Racoon. Isn't he just sooo sweet?!

I am using this card to enter a couple of challenges too. First I followed a sketch for this one from Friday Sketchers, and also used the colours in the Secret Crafters Saturday challenge which was turquoise and brown. The papers again are Tinker & Co., the leafy bits are punched shapes, as are the flowers which are layered up and inked on the petals. A tiny gem is placed in their centre, just for a bit of bling!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to the ladies at Digital Delights for choosing me this week. It has been a priviledge using your digi-images on my cards. Hope to see you next time in your next challenge. . .

13 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Teri! These are all super fabulous!!! I love all of your layering...and of course your coloring is perfect as always! Congratulations on becoming the Guest Designer at Digital Delights!!! You Soooo deserve it! Hugs, Lisa

mulberry station said...

Wow Teri, your cards are wonderful. Great job! Of course they alway are. Congrats on being a guest designer...

Saskia said...

Wow! You deserved it to be a Guest Designer!! Great cards!!

Saskia :)

Wendy said...

Absolutely fantastic Teri!! I couldn't choose just ONE card to post, I simply had to post them all!! Thanks soooooo much for being our Guest DT!!
Hugs
Wendy

Jill said...

beautiful cards very creative, great images thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

TannyP said...

I could see why you were a guest designer - fabulous!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love your work - The FS card is just fabulous. Great use of spots and stripes too

Cindy said...

Love them all, Teri!! Totally awesome work!

blackdragon said...

See... i knew you'd knock 'em dead!
WONDERFUL as always Teri... and congrats on your new DT post... how many hours do you have in your day????
love the card in the post above as well... so simple but elegant... hope you keeping ok... and your'e having some decent weather.
love lynx

Cathy said...

Fab cards Teri, and great images nad papers.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, wonderful sweet images and love the colours. My fave is the cheeky chap in the present.
Luv
Debby

Donna said...

Hi Teri, this is a beautiful card and you have used this weeks colour scheme really well with your layout! Thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x