Sunday, 9 August 2009

Funky Hand Challenge Blog - Get Funky!!

Hi all,

I found a new blog challenge the other day, and so I decided to give it a whirl.

It's the new challenge blog from the girls at Funky Hand, named Get Funky! They have a new challenge every 1st of the month, so you get a whole month to think up your masterpiece and enter, with a prize too!!

This month has a sketch, which I decided to make a Waterfall Card for. I've not done one of these before, so I used a template that has been on my computer for months, languishing there begging for use!!

I used the downloadable papers from their new kit, Funky Hearts and Flowers. These are just GORGEOUS!

Anyway, here's the card, and a close-up:



Hope the girls at Get Funky like it. . .?

11 comments:

Anice said...

Like it? I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge at Get Funky! Teri. I haven't ever tried to make a waterfall card..maybe I'll give it go now I've seen how fab they can turn out.
Anice xx (Funky Hand)

Kath said...

wow Teri this is fabulous....and aren't those papers beautiful...great take on the sketch and we are so glad you decided to join in the fun this month with the Get Funky Gang.....hugs kath xxxxx

Pascale said...

This is superb Teri I adore it! hugs Pascale

mulberry station said...

This is so cleaver. Love everything about it Teri!

Enfys said...

That's fantastic, those papers look wonderful. Thanks for getting funky with us
hugs
En x

Arlana said...

Teri, what a fun card. love the colors you used.

Carol said...

How fabulous!!! such a unique take on the sketch...looks complicated though?
Thanks so much for joining our Get Funky challenge....hope to see you Sept 1st for the next one :)

Hugs
Carol x

PaperCrafty said...

Great waterfall card!! Love this technique.

Dolly said...

Absolutely fabulous, such a creative take on the sketch that works so well with the papers you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Get Funky :)xx

Allison said...

fab take on the sketch and thanks for joining in with the first FH challenge, good luck
AllisonX

Tip Top said...

Nope. Don't like it. LOVE IT!!!!!!! This is so good! I've never really wanted to attempt a waterfall card, but I think you may have inspired me! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!