Friday, 14 August 2009

Digital Tuesday - Rosie Dee, Beach

Hey folks.
I am having a real boring day today. The weather is naff, so dark it was hard to take photos of my DT stuff that I did today. Totally Un-inspiring!!

BUT, despite the lack of mojo, I made a real effort and got it done.

I also managed to combine a couple of challenges with this card, so I am pleased with myself against the odds (mm, a song comes to mind. . .)

Waffling now. On to the challenges!

First I took the sketch at Digital Tuesday Challenge, which also requires you to use a digital image. Well, as you probably know by now, that's pretty much up my street. I used papers and image from a CD by Tinker & Co. called Toffee Bear all dressed up. I also turned the sketch upside down for this one, just to be different.

The theme at Rosie Dee's Challenge this month is Holidays, and for this week they have chosen 'Beach'. Well, I did a beach scene last week, so decided to go off at a tangent with this one. It is kinda beachy, what with the colours. I think a surfer is sort of beach themed, isn't it?


11 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

He's such a cutie Teri!!! Thanks for joining in with us at Rosie-Dee's this week.

x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

What a cool dude he is. Love the colours.

Ali x

dolcreations said...

Teri this card would brighten any ones day! I love it! Great paper choices and I just love the 3D look on the surfer board! Wow!
Christine

Avril Ann said...

Fab Card Teri, love the bear. The weather here in Edinburgh has been crap today too.....I think we will get the summer when the kids go back to school on Wednesday....LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

I know I have already commented on your card but there is something on my blog for you.

Ali x

Saskia said...

Teri,

Lovely to see your card at Rosie-Dee's Challenge!!!

Saskia :)

Karen said...

Awe...how cool is he, a right little surfer dude!!!

Thank so much for taking part in this weeks challenge at R-D's...hope to see you next week X

Anne said...

I always squeal whenever I come over here Teri - your toppers are just completely amazing and always sooooooo adorable!!! I would buy them - get that shop set up!!! LOVE this little dude!! :o) xx

Kaz said...

i think a surfer ted definately qualifies as a beach card,

Thanks for joining in at R-D's

Jeannie said...

What an awesome card!
Thanks so much for the award, you are too sweet!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Emma said...

Hi Teri
Wow your card is gorgeous...I love the colours and image.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
Emma x