Friday, 21 August 2009

Digital Ink Co. Design Team Call


Hey folks,

There's a new challenge blog coming up at Digital-Ink Co., and they are after some new Design Team Members.

So I thought I'd give it a go, what the heck!

Here are three (yes I know they only asked for two, but that's sooo difficult) of my favourite designs with digital images on:


This first one was made using Funky Hand Papers (downloadable), and a flower image I got from MyGrafico. This was coloured with Watercolour pencils.


This next card was made for a challenge blog, using a Digital Kit from Tinker & Co, which has papers and images.


This last one was made again with Funky Hand downloadable papers, and with a Zebra image which I drew and made into a digi-image myself.

You have until 11:59 p.m. EST, August 31, 2009 to submit your applications, and good luck to everyone!

Fingers crossed for me too!!

8 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Great cards!! Good luck!

Dragonlady said...

Wow Teri, fantastic cards and good luck on becoming a Dt - a formality surely!

Ali x

Saskia said...

Good luck Teri!!!

Saskia :)

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Teri! These are all fantastic!!! Awesome designs too. Best of luck for the DT...they'd be crazy not to pick you! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Kelly Landers said...

Good luck! The cards you chose to submit are great! You should be a strong contestant! Here's to hoping you get chosen! (I think you will!)

Toucan Scraps said...

lovely cards.

super cute zebra!

Micki said...

OMG, girl, your cards are awesome. As are your digi images! I've added your digi stamp blog to my list of 'Digital Stamp Stores', which I had started way back last year when one could NOT find any. LOL.....

talk to you soon.....

Anice said...

You make my papers look so great! Thank you for that! Fabby cards.
Anice xx (Funky Hand)