Monday, 24 August 2009

Delightful Sketch - Boo!


Phew, what a day!!

Soooo many DT cards to do, and no time to do them! That's how it feels anyway.

*** Watch this space, I have a small surprise for Thursday. *** Ooooh, what a tease!

Anyway, I have one card I can post today, and it is for the challenge at Delightful Sketches.

I turned the sketch sideways for this one and used some Halloween paper I had from last year.

The ribbons were from my local Haberdashery.

The image is one of my own, which, if you want one is on my other blog Delicious Doodles priced at a very reasonable .99p (I think)

This has all been layered up with Foam pads for extra depth. The spider is a wee die cut I bought from ebay.

Right, off now to finish making those DT cards I was on about. . .

10 comments:

blackdragon said...

RIGHT UP MY ALLEY THIS TERI... WONDERFUL!!!!
I HATE SURPRIZES... THURSDAYS AGES AWAY... JUST A LITTLE HINT?
PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?
HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING OK... YOUR FAULT YOUR SO BUSY... YOU SHOULDNT BE SO DARNED TALENTED!!!!
LOVE AND HUGS... LYNx
GREENDRAGON TO YOU XXX

Cindy said...

Great card, as usual, Teri! Love your image, too! Glad you joined us again at Delightful Sketches!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Teri!!! I love this! Looks great with the sketch turned sideways! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!

Dragonlady said...

Spooky. Great card. I agree with Blackdragon you shouldn't be so talented then you would have more time. Love all the images in your shop too. keep up the sketching!!


Ali x

Teri said...

Ohhhh Teri! I love this card! It's absolutely fab! xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Terri!! Love your images.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how adorable!! I just love this!! Halloween is my fav time of year!! TFS! HUGS

Wendy said...

Another fabby creations Teri!! I just luuuuuv seeing all the Halloween creations out there!! Thanks for playing along with us again at Delightful Sketches!!

Stephanie said...

This is just adorable..love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Sketches.

Alysabeth said...

Great card, Thanx for joining us:o)