Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Celtic Sun Card


Here's a card I knocked up in a rush today.

Had to get it in on time at C.R.A.F.T., they have a new challenge tomorrow, so I'd better nip this one in quick!!

While I'm at it I'm going to put it in at Rosie Dee's, where the theme is SUN.

AND I think I'll pop it into Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, where they want to see some corners getting attention.

I know I only did two of the corners, but if I did the other two, it would take the emphasis off the main images, which by the way I made up myself in Photoshop. I already had a Celtic Knot on my files anyway, so I drew the sun shape by hand and scanned that in, 'twiddled it' and dropped it in behind the knot. Job Done!

Well, I'm happy with it anyways.

17 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's with this beautiful and elegant card Teri!!

Sunny greetings,
Saskia :)

Julie said...

A fantastic card Teri, I love your creativity. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous Card, great take on the sketch and I love your corners. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, hope to see you again next challenge.
Suzi xx

Karen said...

Oh Teri, its beautiful and aren't you clever??? I love that celtic sun!!!!

Thank you for joining us at Rosie-Dee's this week X

Jane Carroll said...

fantastic!!!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Hope Jacare said...

A beautiful card - the celtic sun is a lovely image! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T.
Cheers Claire x

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful card Teri!
So perfect in every way!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

For something you just knocked up this is a lovely card. You have done that sketch justice.

Ali x

Jill said...

absolutely beautiful thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Teri, perfect layout and fab flower corners! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, I love the bright colours and the celtic sun designs. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT and good luck!

Rose x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, fabulous corners
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

brenda said...

Good Morning Teri

Your card is stunning, so elegant and lovely soft coluring yet sunny and bright.

Thank you for joining us at Rosie Dees this week.

B x

blackdragon said...

Hello teri...
hope you keeping ok and your hands arnt giving you to much grief... love celtic... so this is a winner with me. thanks for playing at RD's again... wish i could use a computer like you do... you are just to clever!!!!
love lynx

Kaz said...

Lovely neat card, thanks for joining in at RD x

Gez said...

Great card. Love all the different elements. Thanks for playing again on Rosie~Dee's challenge. Gez.

Deanne said...

this is beautiful teri, tfs and joining in with rd challenge xxx