Sunday, 23 August 2009

Beautiful Blogger Award

Weyhey again! This award was passed to me by a lovely lady named Cindy at Royal Things. Thanks Hun!

When you receive this "Beautiful Blog Award" you are to list five things you like to do and pass it along to five other deserving blogs

Right, five things I like to do:

1. Well, duh, Papercrafting, especially cards
2. Gardening, although the weeds seem to be taking over at the moment!
3. Blog hopping - a new liking for me, only been hopping since May
4. Drawing and Sketching
5. Shopping for Craft items

Now for five deserving blogs:
1. This one is for Jo and the Team at Tinker & Co. Not sure if your allowed to do it for companies, but these guys really inspire me.
2. Fellow team-mate at Tuesday Taggers - Janet at Welcome to This and That
3. Another team-mate at Winter Wonderland - Pascale at My Crafty Heaven
4. Dragonlady at Crafty Dragons
5. Stephanie at Handmade Creations by Stephanie

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Not gone yet!! You are really kind thank you so much. I will probably deal with it after the holiday - see what I can manage. At MIL at the mo!!

Ali x

Toucan Scraps said...

congrats on the award.

thanks for your lovely comment. Those retro papers are on my blog as a freebie at the moment if you want to download them.