Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Wall Hanging


Well folks, this will be my last post to Tuesday Taggers in a challenge entry format.

But don't panic, from now on I'll be contributing to the Design Team entries, so I'll still have plenty of inspiration for you (I hope!)

This week the challenge at: http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/ is to make a Wall Hanging. They have a fab tutorial there, and a prize up for grabs, so head on over and take a nosey if you haven't already. The prize is sponsored by the Craft Barn (see link in sidebar).

I made my hanging with left over Strawberry images and papers that I used in a previous challenge, the 'Sweet Gift Box', some lace that has been floating around for ages with no particular use waiting for it, and some ribbon, not forgetting the little spotty brad!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a DELICIOUS wall hanging Teri, love those strawberries and lace,perfect combination.
Thanks for playing along with TT this week, looking forward to working with you next week.
x Michelle

Clarky J said...

mmmm yummy strawberries - love this wall hanging Teri and fabulous to have you as part of our team too. Thanks for joining in the TT fun xx Janet

Viv's Visuals said...

Great wall hanging Teri.. look forward to seeing your work as part of the DT!

Anne Jagger said...

Lovely and Summery Teri.
Anne x

Teri said...

Wooohoooo Teri! I've just been reading about all your DT offers! Well done! Not that I'm surprised ..... long overdue I feel. You are such a talented lady :o)

Teri xx

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

lovely Teri. Love the strawb's. Looking forward to working with you. Emma xx