Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Touchy Feely - Tuesday Taggers GDT




This card was an absolute joy to make.

A couple of weeks ago I won the chance to be a Guest Designer over at Tuesday Taggers: http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/.

Well, today it is my turn at last, and the theme this time is Texture.

This card was made with some really GORGEOUS flock paper, so smooth, yet fluffy. I also used some metallic embossed leaf effect gold card at the bottom.

The wee Scottie is my own design, also made with the flock paper in layers for a 3d effect.

I also used a bit of textured patterned paper for the layering behind the Dog, along with some mirri board.

Across the card I used some grossgrain ribbon, with a contrasting piece of Funky Fibres, and finally to the side I placed a fabric flower, touched on the petals with an ink dauber, with funky fibres dangling down, and a brad to secure in place.

Thanks to Tusday Taggers for giving me the chance to showcase my work.

BIG hugs all round. . .!

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... and so cute!

Wow.. your own dog-design is so gorgeous!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Saskia :)

Michelle said...

Fantastic work Teri, thanks so much for your efforts - a great Guest Design!!
x Michelle

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

I think this card is brill, I love the little dog, he is just so ful of character.

Barbara (AKABee)

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

thanks for joining us as a guest DT. I love your card. Emma xx