Monday, 27 July 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday


Well, this one is a bit late I'm afraid. It's been a hectic weekend, what with getting a DT card ready for Winter Wonderland for yesterday's theme, and shopping for kiddies school clothes.

Still, I managed to knock this one up today. I bought myself a Spellbinder Frameabilities die today, so I got to use that. Love the dies, hate the price though!

This weeks sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday: http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/ was a nice to follow, and they had a colour theme to go with it, green, dark pink, light pink and orange. The orange was interesting to fit in, but I think it went quite well in the end.

The image is from Cuddly Buddly: http://cuddlybuddly.com/. They've got loads of digital downloads as well as regular physical crafty stuff.

3 comments:

Arlana said...

Teri, Your card turned out adorable. I love how you played the sketch. Thanks for playing SSW!!!

mulberry station said...

Teri, Your card is sooo cute!! I love how you played the sketch..Wonderful job!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Terri!! Welcome to the SSW DT!!