Thursday, 30 July 2009

Ruff the Dog - Topper


What a busy week this has turned out to be!!

Not only does the whole world and his Uncle want me on their DT's this week (busy doing samples!), but I also have a Craft Fair to prepare for on Saturday (aarghh!!!), and samples to come up with for Tinker & Co's new kit, AND an eye test to go to on Sunday. . .

Plus I need to finish off what I started before this all happened.

At least I have now finished my Ruff the Dog Topper. He's been lying on my desktop for nearly a week, poor little chap.

So, here he is. . .

4 comments:

Max said...

He is super cute.
Congratulations on all your new DT adventures and good luck with the craft fair this weekend. I'm sure you'll return home with a an empty stockpile and full coffers. Have been looking through all your fantastic projects ... amazing talent.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

mulberry station said...

What a cute card Teri. The dog is just adorable. I love the little flowers too.

Vicki said...

Wow Teri this is fab, great colours and just love Ruff the dog!

Hugs
Vicki x

Dawn said...

Awwww this is adorable - sooo cute!