Friday, 31 July 2009

Another Gift Box with Tinker & Co.'s Set




Here's another box I made using Tinker & Co.'s new Birdy kit.

It's a hexagonal Gift Box, but sadly I didn't have any choccies to put in it for the photo - boo hoo! Might just have to go and get some in a bit. . .

Everything here, besides the tissue paper and ribbons, was printed onto cardstock using the kit mentioned further down the postings. I used a template I had to cut out the box parts.

Now I need to concentrate on tomorrow's Craft Fair. Hope it stays dry. . .

5 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable project!! I love the little birdies.

Alysabeth said...

Very cute:o)

Arlana said...

So adorable have fun at your craft fair!!!

Meikoningin said...

So much sweetness on your blog :D Simply adorable !!

Hope Jacare said...

I love this box - its fab!